Within any course you take, you can bookmark pages. Bookmarking a page places it on a list where it can be easily accessed later.
Making a bookmark
- Any page of a course can be bookmarked. Once you are inside a course, clicking the bookmark icon in the top right corner will bookmark the page.
- Clicking the down arrow next to the bookmark icon will show you the list of bookmarks for the course. Clicking on one of these bookmarked pages will take you to it.
- Within a course, bookmarks can be accessed by clicking the down arrow next to the bookmark icon in the top right corner of the page. Then, clicking on any of the bookmarked pages will take you to it.
- Bookmarks can also be accessed from the course list. Navigate to the course list by clicking Courses, then My Courses.
- Click the down arrow next to the course you want to open. Click My Bookmarks.
- The list of bookmarked pages will open. Clicking Go to page next to a bookmarked page on the list will take you to that page.